The Evening Event and Awards comes at the end of the first day of the conference where over 45 leading Digital Signage Experts and thought leaders will be focused on delivering market intelligence and insight.
According to DSS Europe Chairman Florian Rotberg, “Understanding where the Digital Signage business is going has never been more exciting or more necessary,” he said. “This year’s theme, ‘Digital Signage at the Crossroads – New Technology, Changing Demand and Market Consolidation,’ sums up perfectly what we will focus on to show where this business is going.”
There will be two conference tracks on both days; one will focus on DooH and Smart Cities, while the other explores Digital Signage and Retail Experiences. The individual sessions will use presentations, panels and case studies to explore industry benchmark projects, technologies and marketing strategies.
Some of the hot topics being covered during the two-day conference include:
- Adobe Experience Manager Screens
- Acer’s Global Digital Strategy
- The Future of Smart Cities
- Shaping the Future with Analytics
- How Stores must become Media
- The Future of Retail in a Smart Connected world
- Virtual Reality and Immersive Technology
- Google Chrome for Digital Signage
- IPTV and Digital Signage in Sports Stadiums and Arenas
- How Lighting and Digital Signage impacts on the Purchasing Process
- The use of Analytics for OOH Advertising Research
- Taking Digital Signage to the next Professional Level
- Digital Signage in Corporate Office Spaces
For the full programme and speaker details please click here.