FREE DIGITAL SIGNAGE WALKING TOUR AT ISE 2020
Digital Signage Summit (DSS) presents a walking tour across ISE 2020 to view the latest developments in Digital Signage.
Led by industry expert, Florian Rotberg, Content Chairman of the Digital Signage Summit, this two-hour tour highlights some of the most important Digital Signage technologies and solutions being showcased at ISE 2020.
Date/Time: Date: Wednesday 12 February 2020, 14.00 – 16.00
The guided tour is free-of-charge, but registration is required, as the tour is limited to 25 participants.
Digital Signage Summit attendees get priority in signing up for the tour. After 11 January registration is open to all, on a first-come, first served basis.
- Please note that signing up does not guarantee participation.
- Approved participants will receive an email confirmation when it was possible to add them to the tour. In this email we will inform participants about the meeting point.
- To take part in the tour, participants must have a valid registration for ISE 2020.
Digital Signage Summit ISE (DSS ISE) is a half-day conference produced by Integrated Systems Events in association with invidis consulting. The Digital Signage Summit series of conferences are events that explore the business, technology and strategy of the Digital Signage and DooH (Digital out of Home) marketplace. DSS ISE is being held on 12 February 2020 at the Hotel Okura during Integrated Systems Europe (ISE), the world’s largest exhibition for professional AV and systems integration (11-14 February 2020, RAI Amsterdam).
- Digital Signage Summit (DSS) ISE 2020
- Wednesday 12 February 2020, 9:00-13:00
- Hotel Okura, Amsterdam
- Tickets are available here